Sunday, November 10, 2013

The best day of my life

I woke up on October 18th thinking it would be just another regular day with one exception, it was my loves birthday. I drove the 2 1/2 hours to be with him on his birthday and to spend the weekend with him. I was going to take him out for a birthday dinner at a surprise location. Little did I know he had a suprise of his own all planned out for me. 
                    
I get to his house and walk into the bedroom to put my stuff down, I opened the door and there was balloons everywhere! Over 100 balloons! I made my way through all the strings and set my stuff down. 

                   
then made my way to a teddy bear waiting for me with a box.
                    
 I opened the box and inside was a note that said turn around. I turned around...
                   
And there was the love of my life getting down on one knee with the most beautiful ring ever in his hands. He asked if I had the time to spend eternity with him and if would marry him. Of course it was a YES!!! 
                    
The tears of joy started flowing. I am so excited to be marrying the one who has been there for me through so much when no one else has been, my best friend, the one who excepts me for who I am, my everything. 
                    

1 comment:

  1. Aw... so sweet! I know it will be a wonderful life for you and him! Welcome to the family <3

    ReplyDelete